Heathers crazy life.

Just a blog about my insane life with two cute little boys!!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Time for a update.






Michael Started Kindergarten last month and so far things are going o.k. Sensory issues are really bothering him right now so we are working on that. They want him to have another evaluation to see whats going on psychologically?? I just know dealing with a child with problems is very difficult esp when it comes to school. Now our Insurance is changing also so the therapist who has seen him for the last 3+ years is not accepting the new insurance so he has to change. This will not be fun cause Michael and change do not go very well together. But we will get through it.

Daniel is doing great. He is talking more everyday. He has learned his ABC's and now is learning to write them. He knows all his shapes and colers. They had me apply for preschool but he did not get in and im kinda thankfull. I like teaching him at home for now. He still goes to speach thearpy twice a week and its perfect cause while he gets thearpy I volenteer as a sanity saver in Michael's class!! We have been going to tons of playdates now that im the one planning them. Thats good for him also.

Im going on my first kid and husband free vacation in a few weeks. I cant wait!! Im sure I will miss them but I will enjoy the time off. Im starting back rock wall climging this week. We had to take some time off this summer cause it got too hot. They dont have AC, only huge fans and it was really hot in the warehouse. Not a whole lot else going on. Dh just went on a trip with Kip and he is going againe the weekend before my vacation.

Ill try and upload some more pics. I guess you can tell I gave up on my year of pictures. I also lost some blog entry's I had somehow?? Well back to adding more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home