Heathers crazy life.

Just a blog about my insane life with two cute little boys!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My little munchkin. I had him weighed to day and he is 14 1/2 lbs. Wow he will only be 8 weeks old tomarrow and he has already gained almost five pounds. That sounds like allot, but he does not look that fat, well I dont think so. We had to take Michael to the Dr. today for a fever he has had for several days. The Dr. said it was just teething, so I am hoping that is all. He has also been really grumpy for the past week. Michael now weigh's 30 lbs. He is getting so big, I had to bye him a new pair of shoes last night, size 8. I found some really cute blue Nike's on sale, the last three pair of shoes I have bought him are Ni*ke. They look so cute on him, and they all were on sale so they were pretty cheep. I think its naptime, the baby is asleep, I am sleepy, and Michael is grumpy, so he must be sleepy to. Off to take a nap!! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home