Heathers crazy life.

Just a blog about my insane life with two cute little boys!!

Monday, October 06, 2008

Its that time

Well almost that time. I leave in four days for a kidless/husbandless vacation. Just a few friends and thats it!! I have never been away from my kids like this but I think its about time. Daddy can take care of the boys just fine. Ill only be gone four days but its a much needed break from it all. Im picking up the Prius tommarrow to drive on vacation, the van would use too much gas and who needs a minivan for only two adults. I need a non mommy car for this trip!!! Im just over excited!

In other news my weeks sounds crazy busy.
Mon: clean clean clean
Tue: Beach playdate and pick up car
Wed: Grocery store at 7:30am, speach after than, then a Chiropractor appt in the afternoon and rock climbing that night.
Thurs: Speach appt, packing, then leaving to spend the night with my friend so we can leave before the sun even thinks of coming up!!
Friday: drive 500+ miles to my destination!!!

SAT-Mon fun fun fun and drive home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home